Secouro cork leather is the epitome of sustainability which it comes to fabric and leather options. Effectively ‘vegan leather’, wherein no animals were harmed or effected during any part of the production process, our material has the durability, testing, and suitability for use in applications where all other fabrics and leathers can be used.
Created through a high-tech and refined process, Secouro cork leather comes from the harvesting of plantation grown cork oak trees in Mediterranean. Once harvested, the cork undergoes a series of hand-processing steps, and depending on the application and use, is mounted to a selection of dimensionally stable backers, and then finished as desired. Suitable for use in furnishing, clothing, footwear, and other applications, Secouro cork leather is anti-microbial, extremely resilient and durable, and what ‘sustainability’ should be.
The sustainable fabric option, Secouro, is available in multiple backings and finish options, and comes in Secouro ‘natural’ options, pigmented versions, as well as digitally printed patterns. We are limited solely by imagination – all else is plausible.
- Made from natural and sustainably-harvested cork
- Available in different backings and finishes
- Suitable for a multitude of applications (from furnishings, to clothing, to footwear, to craft applications)
- Customizable (color/pigments and digital printing)
- Comes in 1.4 m (55”) wide rolls (by 269 linear feet)
- 2mm x 1.4m x 25m (1/20” thickness x 55.1” width x 269.1’ length)