Metalegance is a large format, fire-resistant metallic panels, made with a proprietary 4-layer coating system, available in 3 distinct visuals: oxidized metal, pigmented fiber and polished concrete. Click on the color swatches below to see each option in larger format.
- Extremely stable and easy to install
- Available in lengths up to about 10 ft.
- Made from recycled cork granules and natural pigments
- Low-VOC, NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde)
- Fire-rated and LEED-compliant
- Provides thermal and acoustic insulation
- Extremely durable, resilient and long-lasting
- 900mm x 600mm x 4mm
approximately (35.4” x 23.6” x 1/6”)
Quantity per box:
- 4 panels (23.25 sq. ft.)
- Water-based contact cement or other applicable fast bonding construction adhesive
- (E84) fire-testing ‘in process’
- Polyester fiber backing, granulated acoustic cork core, and metallic sheet coated with a mixture of fibers, metallic granules and color pigments
- (ASTM D1204) testing ‘in process’