Organic Blocks: Design Blocks
Organic Design Blocks are the flagship line within the Organic Blocks that presents itself in high-relief, molded, geometric shapes that either are installed in a single color or can be intermixed for a more customized full wall or ‘artistic feature’ installation. Organic Design Blocks bring dimension, depth and distinctive visual appeal to interior surfaces. A decorative wall innovation manufactured in molded cork, Organic Blocks transform ordinary flat surfaces into a daring, compelling element of high-end interior design. Organic Design Blocks convey a contemporary European design aesthetic in five high relief, geometric shapes.
Molded Organic Design Block Shapes
Pre-finished, infused with a selection of ten fashion-forward, vibrant colors. Experiment with shapes and colors, mix and match Organic Blocks, to craft captivating mosaic patterns. Create a one-of-a-kind wall that makes a definitive, bold statement in any room. Manufactured in recycled, renewable cork — a premium sustainable material for exceptional interior design and lifestyle products. Winner, Wall Art Category, Best of the Best, NY NOW, January 2015.
Colors Options for All Styles
Click image to view product brochure.
Ready to Order?
Lead time and shipping costs vary by product. If you are ready to place an order, CLICK HERE to get a quote for your Organic Design Blocks project.
- Creates a definitive, bold statement in any room
- Pre-finished, immersed and infused with vibrant colors
- Fashion-forward, high-relief geometric shapes
- Sound softening
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Made from 100% reclaimed, rapidly renewable cork
- Low-VOC, NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde), PCP-free
- LEED and Portico Compliant
- Provides thermal and acoustic insulation
- Suitable for both residential and commercial applications
- Construction adhesive
- Contact cement
- Self-adhesive tabs
Noise Reduction Coefficient
- Design Blocks = 0.30 NRC
- Absorbs ~50% of human voice frequency
Composition & Color
- 100% natural recycled cork
- Natural dye infused pigmentation
- Can also be painted (acrylic paint)
- Class A (in ‘sprinkled assemblies Class B is standard)